Friday, January 2, 2009

Dreams

I had a dream last night that left me feeling empty when I awoke. I've had several dreams very similar to this one. Each time I am somehow back in time and aware that my husband is going to take his own life, but no matter what I do, the end is always the same. No matter what I do, in the end he always takes his life either the same way he really did or in a different way.

I'm having one of those days now where I miss him so much. I'm not angry right now... just feel hurt and alone. As bad as our marriage was at times and as many times as he hurt me, I want it all back. I'll take it all back to have him here.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling of wanting it all back darling... all I have keeping me going is hoping that one day I'll feel that way again.

    ReplyDelete